Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Bucket List

The wonderful Lauren Hillman gave me this Idea and I thought it was wonderful so i made my list so here it goes
Anna’s Bucket List
1.Travel The World
2.Graduate Collage with my associates and maybe with my Bachelors by the time I am 25.
3.Go on a mission ether when I’m 21 or with my husband when where older.
4.Go bungee jumping on my 21st Birthday.
5.Get Married
6.Have at least two preferably 4 kids
7.Write 5 songs of my own and record them.
8.Learn how to play the guitar
9.Take piano lesson’s again
10.Have one day to be completely spontaneous and do something I would never do.
11.Go on a spontaneous road trip with my husband
12.Be able to sing my songs in front of a big crowd
13.Go to my 50th high school reunion.
14.Buy my own dream Car which happens to be a SUV Hybrid
15.Buy a Home with my husband and be debt free of it for the rest of our lives.
16.Be able to get a very small house or time share in cuttyhunk and go there during the summer's
17.Live in Boston for period of time.
18.Learn how to love to hike and be more outdoorsy.
19.Go to Lake Powell and hopefully continue going.
20. make a national parks trip in Utah

1 comment:

My name is Paige said...

You'll do every single one of those things if you want to anna, Do it!
love you!