Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Last night was a very full night for me it was so much fun thou. I went on a date with my good friend Scott and we went to the Kelly Clarkson concert. It was a blast. we absolutely loved her and she was so great with the audience. Over all amazing concert. I will try and put a video I have from it or something. Sorry if I sound horrible I was just kind of saying the words not knowing how I sounded ha ha. Then later that night we went and saw the new angle's and demons movie and I really enjoyed it. I didn't think I would but it was really well done I think. We took lots of pictures and video's so here are a few. also we took pictures at the movie theater with harry potter ppl from the big on display thing. So I will put those up. Hope you enjoy oh and another thing my sister finally had her baby so a post will be up very soon of pictures after I see my cute niece Zoey.










No comments: