Monday, June 15, 2009

Zoey Adele

Most of you know that my sister just had her little baby girl on Friday morning and I honestly have to say how happy I am for Karalee and Paul and how I really am so proud of Karalee I really look up to her for a lot of things and this will definitely be on the top of things. Zoey Adele Mcneil is her name and she reminds me kind of what I looked like when I was a baby at least what I can see from my pictures ha ha she was kind of purple when she was born mainly on her head because it was really bruised and I was purple cause I guess I didn't get enough oxygen and she has the big kissable cheaks that I don't think have ever left me ha ha hopefully they will go away for her ha ha she kind of doesn't have a neck but that is kind of a trait with all baby's I think we will have to see if it sticks with her like mine did ha she is a beautiful girl and I would love to show you these pictures now so you can enjoy her pretty face and smile enjoy.




No comments: